Another nomination! Best Supporting Actress at the Asia Web Awards!
Thank you EMFF for my acting AND writing/producing nominations for my comedic short: Waking Up.
Another day, another nurse. This time as the lead in the short film You've Got Time
We WON! We WON! Here We Wait took home Best Sci-Fi / Fantsy Series at Austin WebFest! We were also nominated for Best Drama Series, Best Writing (ME!!) and Best Overall Series.
Here We Wait got THREE nominations for the Seoul Webfest ~ Best Sci-Fi Series, Best Director, and Best Ensemble!! Click HERE for full listings.
My 2017 3-minute reel. Enjoy.
A reviewer at this year's Die Seriale rated Here We Wait as one of the best series of the festival! Click HERE or below to read her full review of the festival!
Hey Here We Wait - how about a trip to Korea for the Seoul Web Fest!
Another great podcast with the hilarious Michele The Trainer. Check out the show notes HERE. Listen on iTunes, Podbean and Stitcher.
When I do Tea Time in Hollywood, it's only with some of the most influential ladies in the business. Thank you to The Other 50% for an inspiring afternoon full of ladies who kickass and bust ceilings.
That one time Stareable interviews teen web series fans and Here We Wait gets a shout out! Click the image below to be taken to full interview.
Some of the beautiful Here We Wait team gathered for the 8th Annual Indie Series Awards. Our baby was up against some amazing series, some with serious distributors (and even Daytime Emmy's), but we were lucky enough to take home an award! Check us out pre and post ISA's.
The Hollyweb Festival came to a close last night. It was an honor to represent Here We Wait. We had a great screening, Q&A, and my script was featured on a screenwriter's industry panel.
One of my proudest moments as an artist is to have been a guest on The Other 50%. This podcast interview POWERHOUSE women in film (and tech) and to have been included is humbling, eye opening, inspiring, and a bit daunting. Click below to be linked to the full hour podcast.
Got to act for Jason Reitman. Eye opening. Working to get so much better thanks to one of the best.
Here We Wait is an Official Selection for die Seriale! What an honor. Looks like I might be off to Germany in June.
I had a blast on Kevin Sampson's Picture Lock Show. Click HERE or the image below to be taken to my episode. And subscribe to his podcast on iTunes!
Here We Wait was featured in a 45 minute podcast by our fans at The Web Theorists! Major shout outs went to the casting, performances, and writing. Give it a listen below:
Brian Mickler - a short film I have a supporting role in - was accepted to the Academy Award qualifying CINEQUEST 2017! We screen 4 times in March. Happen to be in NoCal? Check us out!
Another great review from The 7th Matrix of Here We Wait HERE.
International interview debut on RTP HERE.
Dartmouth Alumni Magazine Interview HERE.
Geek.com reviews Here We Wait HERE.
Click the image to read the full article!
I won BEST ACTRESS IN A FEATURE FILM! for SYCAMORE at the Endless Mountain Film Festival. We also won Best Director. We were nominated for Best Picture (I produced).
- Filming THE HOLE - short film - directed by Chris Tardio.
- An interview featuring my work in Here We Wait was released. Check it out HERE.
- FILMING! Wrote / Produced / Starred in the comedy short film WAKING UP.
- TRAILER RELEASED for AFTER (web series - series regular) HERE
- NOMINATED for Best Actress in a Feature at the CHAIN Film Festival.
- Festival News! At the CANNES FILM FESTIVAL for my producing debut in WHAT'S IN A NAME (also starred). SOLD the film!
- Festival News! WHITE LIES, BLUE DREAM premiered as a part of the BIG ISLAND FILM FESTIVAL in Hawaii
- A great shout out for me and Here We Wait in the Dartmouth Alumni Magazine
- FESTIVAL NEWS - WHITE LIES, BLUE DREAM has been selected for the 2015 WRIFF!
- THIS JUST IN! A short film I'm in - SPLOTCH - has been chosen for the CILECT Film Festival in Bulgaria!
- Co-DIRECTED a Youth Bridge Global production of Shakespeare's TWELFTH NIGHT in BOSNIA, which went on to tour the Balkans - Jessica Swale co-director